Do you have a desire to work in an Award Winning Business that is leading the way with an innovative approach to the security industry across multiple strategic partners?
We are recruiting for a Level 3 Design Apprentice to provide the highest level of service, to meet each individual clients specific objectives, you will be rewarded with a Company that are dedicated to providing excellent mentoring and committed to investing in their Team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Be familiar with 1 or more programming frameworks.
• Support the Team in developing marketing material- both digital and hard copy
• Work alongside the current web development team.
• Work in correspondence with the business development team
• Using distributed version control systems to maintain our solutions' source code
• Be able to manage time and workload efficiently.
Rate of Pay: £3.50 per hour (National Minimum Wage for Apprentices)
• A strong interest in pursuing web development as a career is essential
• Ability to work Independently
• An interest in Digital Marketing
• Problem Solver
• IT Literate, Good communication Skills & Creativity
• Willingness to learn and vastly improve their knowledge
• Excellent communication skills both face to face and over the phone
• Confident with creating and delivering presentations
• Logical, adaptable, flexible, professional, energetic with a positive attitude
• Preferably a level 3 qualification in IT Software
• Achieved a grade C or above in G.C.S.E. Maths & English Language and ICT
• Achieved Level 3 BTEC IT Software
Qualification to be gained:
• NVQ L3 Design
• Employment Rights and Responsibilities certificate
• Functional skills level 2 in English, Maths and ICT