Job Title: Finance Apprenticeship
Reporting To: Credit Control Team Leader and Group Credit and Billing Manager
Hours of Work: Full Time
Salary: £14,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Finance Department for a Finance Apprentice to join our team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will have an exciting opportunity to get their foot on the finance career ladder. We're offering an apprenticeship with the study support to complete the AAT qualifications. No previous experience is required for the role. In addition to your study support your experience will include billing customers, cash allocation, chasing and collecting outstanding invoices, processing amendments to customers' accounts, query resolution and reconciliation work. As well as developing technical skills you will also develop skills in teamwork, customer service and communication skills.
The successful candidate will:
* Have an opportunity to develop a career in finance and further their education.
* Get study support to gain their AAT qualification.
* Learn about all areas of Finance to gain experience in each area.
* Issue invoices and payment schedules to customers.
* Process changes on customer accounts including name changes, bank detail amendments and adjusting orders.
* Chase outstanding invoices via telephone, email and letter.
* Help with all Finance admin related tasks.
* As well as developing technical skills you will also develop skills in teamwork, customer service and communication skills.
* Previous experience in a finance environment is not essential
* Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
* Excellent organisational stills and attention to detail
* Professional attitude and persona
* Strong work ethic
* A 'Can do' attitude
* Eager to learn new skills and take on new challenges
* Generate and maintain solid working relationships with customers and colleagues
We are far from your average service provider. Our colleagues bring their brilliant selves to work every day and we create an environment where they can shine. We are a nice bunch. We don't do office politics or "that's not my job". We listen, support and take ownership.
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME's across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we're on a mission to revolutionise our colleague's and client's experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Working for us you will have access to 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off work, gym membership discount, healthcare, childcare vouchers, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It's a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun and professional, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no 'mood hoovers' here thanks!) and want the Company to succeed.
So if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.