Please note this is an Apprenticeship and degree holders will not be accepted for this position.
Autozone Ltd (98 Steward St, Birmingham B18 7AF) are recruiting for an Administrator and Warehouse Apprenticeship
The right candidate will also study towards an NVQ Level 2 | 3 or 4 in Business Administration through a series of work based assessments and college based learning.
- Type and word process various documents and electronic information
- Manage, organise and update relevant data using the relevant applications
- General office duties, e.g. filing, printing, photocopying, providing refreshments to the office
- Maintaining the stationary supply
- Reception and telephone responsibility as and when required
- Photocopy all relevant information
- Any other reasonable management request.
- Accurate order picking/dispatching. Loading all outbound vehicles ready for the next working day Safely and accurately securing all loaded goods
- Accurate goods receiving and locating of products. Stowing pallets tidily and safely
- Keeping all walkways clear from obstruction, including fire exits
- Maintaining a safe and tidy work environment at all times
- Able to work within tight deadlines and schedules
- Other ad hoc duties
What we are looking for:
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a team member
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised and efficient administration skills
- GCSE Maths and English grade C or equivalent
12 Month Apprenticeship
Salary: £3.50 per hour (Possibility of increase in wages)
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. Autozone Ltd do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.