Please note this is an Apprenticeship role and degree holders will not be accepted for this position.
GHC (UK) Ltd [82 Rolfe Street, Smethwick B66 2AX] are looking for an Business Administration Apprentice.
Administrator required to help assist the team complete administrative tasks such as:
- To answer the telephone within a timely manner
- Data Entry
- Dealing with invoices
- Transfer calls to the appropriate person
- Take messages including callers name and telephone number
- Email details of the message to the appropriate person
- Maintaining paper and electronic files
- Sending and receiving e-mails
- General administration, such as filing
- Provide appropriate administrative support to colleagues as necessary
- Project a positive image of oneself and the company to others
- Data input
- Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required from time-to-time
This is a 12-month Apprenticeship
Salary: £3.50 hour
The successful candidate will enrolled onto an apprenticeship in Business Administration at Level 2 | 3 or 4
Stanfords Training Ltd - you will be required to attend once a week
- Possible opportunity to progress onto an Advanced Apprenticeship
- Permanent full-time job
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. GHC (UK) Ltd do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.