We are a Rochdale based company who were formed in the UK in 2001. With a continued focus on innovation, bespoke product development and a customer-centric approach, the Company has grown to become the UK's leading manufacturer of redeployable CCTV, site security solutions and body worn cameras.
To assist in the quarantine process to ensure rental assets are made rental ready following the agreed testing procedure.
To produce orders and to asses and repair customer returns on a daily basis whilst ensuring a high level of quality throughout.
• Test and repair the WCCTV Rental stock to ensure assets are Rental ready within the agreed SLA
• Update the quarantine sheets to ensure all elements of the rental stock are tested in accordance with the agreed testing process
• Test and despatch products based on the production schedule taking instruction from the Production Team leader
• Update test sheets
• Update the Sales ordering system
• Be involved in regular stock counts
3. Other Warehouse Duties
• Assist with all areas of work in the warehouse during busy periods
• Adhere to the working practices of the warehouse at all times
• Undertake relevant training as required by the Directors of the company
• Any other duties within the level of competence as requested by the Directors or Senior Management of the Company.
To ensure that all procedures are adhered to as stipulated in the WCCTV Quality Procedures and Quality Policy in accordance with the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
• Computer Literate - able to take and input information into excel. Basic Word. Use Email appropriately to internal and external contacts.
• Understanding of very basic computer networking, i.e. what an IP address is and when used…
• Manual dexterity, able to assemble / fix electronic equipment to a prescribed standard
• Flexible approach to working hours, some overtime may be required, sometimes at short notice
• Quality focused, right first time approach
• Able to demonstrate good timekeeping and attendance with previous employers
• Able to work on own initiative and use it to solve problems
• Able to work as a team and as an individual
• GCSE A-C in English and Maths or equivalent attainment is essential
• A driving licence is desirable
Qualification to be gained: Title and level
• Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Performing Manufacturing Operations (QCF)
• Level 2 Certificate in Manufacturing Practices (QCF)
• Functional Skills English Level 1
• Functional Skills Maths Level 1
• Employment Rights and Responsibilities