You will be working as part of a team in a busy environment supporting in all areas and working very closely with the Head of Marketing. This apprenticeship demands commitment and hard work, in return it offers a rewarding career path with the chance to learn from a skilled and experienced team. Key duties will include:
- Supporting the Head of Marketing in carrying out various strategies and tasks
- Compiling, analyses, and reports marketing data.
- Helps maintain client relationships.
- Research market trends, pricing, and other relevant information that helps managers develop marketing plans.
- Analyses surveys, polls, and other market research to look for patterns and trends.
- Creates graphs, reports, and detailed data analysis using computer software.
- Assists in creating promotional materials, including brochures, blogs, marketing copy, etc.
- Provides fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of flyers, website content, and other promotional materials.
- Helps maintain social media accounts for brands, products, or services.
- Enters marketing data into spreadsheets and helps to create data and financial reports for marketing manager.
- Helps maintain excellent client relationships through superior customer service skills.
- Places calls to customers as needed to provide marketing materials.
- Supports the production of marketing materials by working closely with sponsors and other involved parties.
- Helps to plan promotional events hosted by the company's marketing department.
- Keeps client information confidential.
High standard of English is essential to the role
Professional work ethic and approach to work
Excellent communication skills verbal and written
Ability to demonstrate initiative and be meticulous
Ability to build relationships and have good interpersonal skills with clients and staff
IT literate - Microsoft applications
Positive work ethic
Good interpersonal skills
A*-C GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths
High standard of English is essential
Training to be provided
You will received training on a 1-2-1 basis from our dedicated assessor. Tuition is delivered through professional discussions, observations, Q&A, combined units on Standard. There will also be release from upto 1 day per week in classroom learning.
Business Administrator Standard
Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
Monthly visits from our assessors
Functional Skills, if required
Monday Friday - 37.5 hours per week