An outstanding opportunity for level 3 apprentice to join a high standard hairdressing salon, based in Lees, Oldham. The candidate must have a desire to develop your skills and be successful in the hairdressing industry, be able to provide models in the work place to receive expert mentoring from the experienced hairdressers
•Assisting qualified hairdressers with washing hair, providing treatments at the backwash and drying hair.
Basic cutting and styling will be involved in this role
•Building your own client base
•Keeping the salon clean and tidy.
•Assisting with reception duties and offering clients refreshments.
• Training towards L3 qualification in Ladies hairdressing
Person Specification: Essential
GCSE'S grades A-D in Maths and English or functional skills level 1
• Very outgoing
• Good with people
• Be able to work under pressure
• A people's person
• Work on own initiative
• You must be driven and have an enthusiastic approach to your work.
• A helpful and friendly approach is essential.
• Good customer service and communication skills
• A professional appearance is essential
• You must be organised and have good attention to detail.
Qualification to be gained:
• NVQ L3 in Hairdressing
• Employment Rights and Responsibilities certificate
Rate of Pay: £3.50 per hour (National Minimum Wage for Apprentices)