Fairways is recruiting an IT Intern on behalf of our client who specialise in the provision of electrical, mechanical and IT engineering services. In depth know-how and ongoing commitment to employee development and training enable the delivery of comprehensive solutions from design through to installation and maintenance, that meet their Client's individual requirements. Due to continued growth, our Client now require an IT intern based in the Perth office for a 12-month duration commencing asap.
Reporting directly to the IS Business Partner (ISBP) you will assist the ISBP with general IT duties including designing and updating Document Management System.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The following reflect the main tasks associated with the position and are not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive.
• Assist with HTML page design
• Assist with SQL database design including SQL Query Reporting
• Assist with Workflow design though our Causeway ECM system.
• Assist with User IT Hardware and Software setup
• To undertake any other reasonable IT duties as required.
We use Microsoft systems and applications so the intern must be familiar with these.
• Currently studying a degree in appropriate IT related subject
• Experience of HTML programming
• Experience of SQL Databases and Query design
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office applications including Office 2013/2016
• Excellent communication skills.
Knowledge and Experience of the following technologies is desirable:
• Causeway ECM (Livelink)
• Microsoft SQL Management Studio 2016
• Local area network
• Microsoft Expression Web
Working Hours: 37.5 hrs per week
Holidays: 28 days
Fairways Recruitment (Scotland) Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers