We are delighted to be recruiting again at Brandon Medical, an award winning, Leeds-based medical technology company with 65 years of healthcare experience.
Our range of medical equipment includes, Medical Lighting, Control & Power Systems, Medical Architectural Equipment and Medical AV Systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and motivated individual to join our experienced team and gain invaluable skills and experience. You will be using your IT, communication and organisational skills to provide outstanding service and support for our UK and International employees.
You will gain practical working experience within a professional environment that has fantastic long-term career development opportunities.
There will be potential opportunities for further training, development and qualifications upon completion of your apprenticeship.
Responsibilities of the IT Network & Infrastructure Technician Apprentice:
- Installation and configuration of Computer and Operating Systems
- Maintaining installed systems and networks
- Diagnosis and repair of hardware fault
- Diagnosis and repair of software faults
- Providing IT Support and Training to Office based staff and remote users
- Work with, and become embedded in, our in-house IT Support Team
- We will carry out monthly, quarterly and half yearly reviews to assess the progress and development of all apprentices.
- Incremental pay increases will be implemented at six monthly intervals providing development is progressing in line with the expectations of the programme.
Requirements of the IT Network & Infrastructure Technician Apprentice:
- Keen to learn and progress as part of a growing team.
- Confident and able to progress towards increasingly self-directed working.
- Able to positively promote the business culture and ethos.
- Attention to detail.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and able to engage both face to face and by telephone.
- Ability to follow existing processes and procedures.
- Smart appearance with a good telephone manner.
Salary & Benefits:
- Annual Salary £7914.12 paid monthly over 12 months
- Plus Attendance Allowance of 2.5% (paid monthly) = £8,112 p.a.
- Career progression and development are available for all our employees.
- Brandon Medical is a growing business, and exciting new opportunities are being created to support our growth and our plans for the future.