This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant company. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A well-established telecoms reseller looking for driven individuals to grow their sales team. The company has a proven track record of in-house development and progression with the all of the current senior sales staff having joined at a graduate or junior level.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
Responsibilities of the IT Apprentice
- Support the Operations Team Leader and the business in general to maximise customer satisfaction through the timely response to provisioning of new orders and service alterations.
- Answering fault calls and recording details in our ticketing system
- In time - with training - help diagnose faults and take appropriate actions.
- Maintain various databases under the direction of the operations manager
- General office tasks and duties supporting the business
- BtL's CRM database
- BtL's Intranet Library
- BtL's ticketing system
- Various supplier portals
Requirements of the IT Apprentice
- Very comfortable working with MS Office, especially Outlook and Excel. Access would be an advantage
- be a keen positive team player with a flexible can do approach, a firm will to learn and ability to work within defined process while under pressure
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Educated to GCSE English and Maths grade C or better. Any technical qualifications are seen as an advantage
Benefits: (additional information)
The starting salary is a modest £8,000pa, this rises to £15,000 at completion of the apprentice program at the end of the first year. Those employees that apply the correct ethics of hard work, flexibility and a positive attitude towards continuous learning can expect to be earning £25,000+ pa within a further 3 years through to senior operations consultant.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 0900 - 1800 --- Friday 0900 - 1730