We are a creative digital marketing agency on the. We create mobile enabled, friendly websites and eCommerce websites along with SEO and social media marketing services.
We work with our clients to ensure we deliver an expceptional service which ensures we satisfy all our clients needs.
Our website design and digital marketing services are ideal for New Start-up businesses looking to kick-start their new projects or larger SME's & established businesses looking to increase website visits, increase potential buying customers sales.
Responsibilities of the IT Software Apprentice
- Assisting with Website Creation & Development on static & eCommerce websites
- Dealing and responding to client enquiries over the phone or by email
- Working with senior developers creating front end designs & content using specific coding languages
- Working with Senior members of staff on special in house projects
- Working with HTML, CMS, CSS and other programmes
Requirements of the IT Software Apprentice
- Reliable & Punctual
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn quickly and efficiently
- Some basic coding knowledge
- Ideally 7 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
Benefits: (additional information)
Fulltime job on completion of Apprenticeship with on -going learning and development for the right candidate.