Our client is one of East Midlands foremost industrial coatings applicators specialising in painting steelwork for most industries. They are looking for a Business Administration apprentice to work in their busy office in Shirebrook. You will be dealing with customers over the phone and in person, dealing with drivers, answering questions, assisting with quotations, ordering materials and liaising with production workers. You will be required to update spreadsheet databases, which includes stock control and job lists. You will also have the opportunity to learn Health and Safety and environmental procedures.
This role is working Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5pm and Friday 8.30am - 2.30pm.
With the Apprenticeship in Business Administration you will be undertaking a formal government funded qualification, your Tutor / Assessor will take you through your training. Once your 12-month course is completed you will have gained a Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration and if you haven't gained a C or above at GCSE in Maths, English and ICT you will able to gain a Level 1 in Functional Skills in these subjects. This is funded by the Apprenticeship scheme and we have funding available for ages between 16 and 24.
- One of East Midlands foremost industrial coatings applicators specialising in painting steelwork for most industries.
- Dealing with customers over the phone and face to face
- Dealing with drivers
- Inspection and testing
- Preparing paint reports
- Assisting with quotations
- Ordering materials
- Liaising with production workers
- Using database
- GCSE C or above in Maths
- Alevel in Maths or Engineering qualification
- IT skills
- Willing to spend time with the production team to learn about products.