Do you consider yourself to be a Social Media Guru? If so then this is the Apprenticeship for you!!!
A growing Birmingham Marketing company is looking for a dynamic Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their not for profit company. A not for profit company who are passionate about the charity sector and the development of their staff. Based in a modern building walking distance from the city centre and easily accessible by public transport. Offering the opportunity to start in the digital marketing section of the business with the possibility of progressing in other areas of the business as this is a growing company who is looking for an apprentices to grow with it!
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Apprentice:
With constant support and guidance from the company owner and marketing guru your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Helping to maintain client's Online activity via Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram & Hootsuite
- Source images & other content
- Manage & maintain client post schedule & content calendar
- Assist in the promotion of our clients latest activity and campaigns
- Prepare monthly reports for clients
Requirements of the Digital Marketing Apprentice:
- Knowledge of the charity sector
- Hard working
- Great Attention to detail
- Able to work collaboratively as part as a team
- Minimum 5 GCSE grade C or above including Maths & English
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm for the Charity sector and digital marketing!
Salary & Benefits:
- Walking distance from Birmingham City Centre
- On site canteen
We want someone who is...
- Hobbyist, someone that self teaches and builds their understanding in their chosen subject
- Thrives in a hands on environment
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as on their own
- Can give examples of their strengths and knowledge
- Able to follow instructions and complete tasks