This company was established recently by a collection of medical and other healthcare specialist to address fundamental flaws and gaps within the UK health industry.
As a leading think tank and provider for junior consultancy trainings, they are now at a time where they are looking to expand and develop their brand to promote their services, and see an apprenticeship as the best route for this.
This role would suit a candidate who is socially active, keen on marketing/design and looking to develop into a long-term career.
The job role will involve the following:
- Researching imagery
- Preparing assets
- Using Photoshop
- Retouching photos
- Designing mail outs and marketing material
- Contributing to team discussions that will all revolve around the launch of several medical tech businesses
Qualities / essential requirements
- Highly self-motivated & work with limited supervision
- Ability to communicate with people confidently at all levels in a professional and mature manner
- Willingness to proactively learn
- Good communication and interpersonal skills - comfortable working in a team
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and capable of working on own initiative
- A positive attitude!
- Someone who wants to learn and & make the most of the opportunity
- Preferably a BTEC Level 3 or A Level Art & Design or equivalent
- GCSEs A - C in Maths & English or equivalent
- Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce