The business is one of the UK's leading suppliers of high profile Motorcycle Accessory brands.
We aim to provide outstanding marketing and customer support to ensure success for every brand in our portfolio.
Currently seeking an ambitious and confident individual for a digital marketing industry within the Watford area. Looking for a candidate who is creative, a team player, enthusiastic, willing to speak their mind and get stuck in.
- Monitor our websites to ensure our organic search results and pricing deliver the most cost effective returns on our investment
- Create and monitor cost effective PPC advertising campaigns
- Populate and review website content to maximize sales.
- Social media
- Website design
Qualities / essential requirements
- Excellent telephone and written skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic to learn
- 3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
- Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
- Career progression
- Salary increase subject to bi-monthly review
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce