IP Integration (IPI) design, install and support IT, Unified Communication and Contact Centre solutions delivering technical excellence to their extensive range of clients globally. IP Integration works with leading hardware and software vendors including Microsoft, VMWare, Avaya, HP and Cisco. A full list of vendor partnerships can be found on the website.
Currently seeking an ambitious confident individual looking for an IT apprenticeship position with a design, installation and support company. In this position, you will be responsible for providing technical resource to a variety of clients using a blend of telephone conversations, remote access and supervised site visits.
- Provide 1st /2nd Line Technical Support
- Work as part of a team of technical resolvers
- Maintain ownership of incidents throughout their life-cycle in partnership with the IPI Service Management team
- Provide root cause analysis to major faults
- Monitor systems for alerts
- Manage communication between customers and internal parties
- Adhere to Service Level Agreements
- Pro-actively monitor, maintain and update customer IT systems
- Contribute to technical projects ordered by clients.
- Contribute to internal projects to ensure continual process improvement
- Write and update technical documentation
- Excellent telephone and written skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic to learn
- IT literacy
Benefits & Rewards:
Career progression will be reviewed once the candidate has completed their apprenticeship.
Working hours per week (9.00am - 5.30pm with a 1 hour lunch break)