We are now looking to recruit an apprentice resource administrator for their expanding business to be based in the London office
The successful candidate will have strong Maths and English GCSE's (A* - C), have a hearty personality and communicate at all levels
As a new entrant to the construction arena, and indeed to the business, it's important that the applicant gains exposure to all aspects of the business.
• Updating and inputting data on in-house database
• Answering the phone, screening all calls
• Using and managing spreadsheets
• Administering compliance paperwork
• Developing positive relationships with the team
• Administering new contract information from site
• Scanning, filing, and organising data
• Dealing with new entrants and completing induction information
• Making site visits and meeting and developing relationships with site manager
• Assisting new workers to ensure they are prepared for their new role
• Dealing with issues from site including but not limited to timesheet and payment issues
Supplementary Job Functions
• Ensure compliance by supporting through regular audits.
• Liaise with payroll suppliers and ensure any missing information is supplied in a succinct and professional nature
• The candidate must be good with numbers as this role involves a lot of inputting information and managing spreadsheets with minimal mistakes
• A personable and likeable nature is essential to not only fit in with the team but also do deal with stakeholders and clients alike.
• Experience in construction industry preferred
Hours and environment
Monday to Friday
Hours 8.30-5.30 with an hours lunch.
The office is at Oxford Circus station, a bustling area of London, a very nice office with chatty friendly and mainly young co-workers.
Skills and interests
You'll also need to be efficient to make sure you can balance your own workload and make decisions on what is urgent and important and prioritise accordingly
This list covers the usual set of skills that employers ask for:
• Methodical and organised
• Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
• A good team player
• Computer literacy and good typing skills
• Mathematical and good numeracy skills
• A good level of English spelling and grammar
• Accurate with good attention to detail
• Show initiative
• Good timekeeper, committed to work