A premier league football club.
This is a 3 month paid internship. Salary: London Living Wage (£9.75/hour).
How you can expect to spend your day:
You will join the Sponsorship Team as a Commercial Analyst Intern to help provide research, insight and analysis across a number of ongoing projects. This is a unique opportunity to experience the inner workings of a Premier League Football club, the sports industry and the sponsorship sales process.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and undertake include:
• Conducting desk-based research into potential industries and sponsors.
• Gaining a thorough understanding of potential sponsors, including company performances, business objectives and marketing strategy.
• Converting large quantities of information into relevant insights.
• Sourcing prospect contact details for decision makers within relevant businesses.
• Producing relevant reports on companies prior to meetings.
• Maintaining an accurate company database.
The ideal intern's personality and qualifications:
• Educated to degree level with a minimum 2:1 grade.
• Previous experience undertaking desk-based research is preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Diligent attitude when faced with large pieces of work.
• A good level of commercial awareness and interest in how business works.
• Confident telephone manner.
• Knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office suite.
• Strong communication, organisational skills and time management skills.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise work in a fast-paced environment.
• A pro-active approach to work with the ability to work under own initiative and also in a team environment.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
This is a unique opportunity to experience the inner workings of a Premier League Football club, the sports industry and the sponsorship sales process.