Are you an enthusiastic and ambitious school leaver who is dreaming of a career as a Receptionist and administrator, who is looking to join one of the Recruiter Fast 50s fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK?
Swanstaff Recruitment isnt like other companies - we do things differently, thats why we have won 12 awards in the last two years alone! Our unique company ethos, core values and work hard, play hard culture have allowed the company to be as successful as it is today. However, this is just the beginning!
I am actively looking for an exceptional candidate who has a real passion for all things admin and customer service to join our fast growing Head Office team!
You will be providing administrative support and general assistance within our organisation whilst also covering the Reception area. Youll be joining a fun, sociable and lively team working in the coolest office outside of London.
This is an exciting opening for a budding Receptionist and someone who will play an integral part in helping us achieve our goal to have 100 branches by 2023. Is that person you?
As a Receptionist at Swanstaff you will receive an excellent package which includes:
- Healthcare, Eye care and Private dental care
- Amazing all expenses paid social events
- Fantastic progression opportunities - we are growing! So always room to move up.
- Discounted Gym membership, Flights and Hotels (+ many more)
- You will never work a Birthday again! Extra holiday is given to ensure this.
Am I right for this role?
- Youll have prior experience in a similar position as a Receptionist/Administrator in busy and deadline driven environment.
- You will be an excel wiz! Ability to navigate your way round spreadsheets and collate information.
- To fit in with us and be a Swan, you will need to be the ambitious type, who completes one challenge and then says "What next?"
- Youll be the type whos passionate about people and determined to contribute to the growth of one of the UKs fastest growing recruitment agencies.
- You will be adaptable to any task thrown at you - no challenge too big will scare you!
- You will have a high level of customer service and able to welcome in every visitor with a smile!
- Youll be rewarded with a role in an innovative, fun, extraordinary company in an outstanding office environment. We play as hard as we work and reward our employees for their achievements.
- Most importantly you will be keen to learn and progress every day.
- Resourceful and forward thinking - are you a problem solver?
- You will be organised and efficient when booking meeting rooms and organising the board room for meetings
- You will be assisting the PA to help the smooth runnings of our monthly and quarterly meetings
- Take ownership of ordering for Head Office (stationary, ink, Food and drink etc)
- Do you love running errands? There will be opportunity to pop out the office to complete some tasks for the Directors.
- You will own the Reception and Kitchen break out area so will keep it looking clean and tidy!
- Produce weekly and monthly reports for the Directors.
- Professionalism is the key - you will be the face of our Head Office so you will need to be proficient at all times!
- Are you open minded and excited at the prospect of working on a varied range of tasks?
If you have read this and are itching to find out more please do get in contact with me!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.