We are currently recruiting for an Apprenticeship Strategy Manager on behalf of our client, a global leader in their market, who will work closely with the HR and Learning & Development team, where youll develop strong pathways for new apprentices.
This will involve collaborative work with external stakeholders, governmental groups, regulatory bodies and tendering for partners.
Key areas of responsibility will involve:
- Identifying the right type of internal talent to assist in implementing stratagies
- Regular evaluation of effectiveness in respect of ROI and evidence base metrics
- Being accountable for Ofsted inspections, audits and quality assurance of all Apprenticeships
- Imparting extensive knowledge of Apprenticeship legislation to all stakeholders
- Creating and managing an Apprenticeship Quality Improvement Plan (QIP)
- Project managing multiple Apprenticeship initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have effective communication skills and the ability to work on your own initiative along with strong attention to detail. An understanding of the IT market sector will be useful though certainly not essential.